Helping Hands currently has six community based group homes. Our residential program is designed to offer families the comfort and security of knowing that the unique challenges their loved ones face are being met in a warm, caring, home-like setting. Not only are residents’ medical, dental, and health requirements accommodated, but also all specialized nutritional needs. Specialized therapies and education programs also are provided. In addition, social and recreational activities are available both in and outside the home. Ultimately, our group homes strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment for our residents, and integrate them into their home community.
Group Homes offer these supports:
- New Personal Relationships.
- Direct Participation in the community.
- Direct care professionals trained to meet your needs and interests.
- Health care coordination.
- Clinical supports such as behavioral consultation, therapies, and nutrition.
- 24/7 emergency response system.
- Assistance in obtaining and managing health and financial benefits.
- Monthly nursing visits.